Climatic Test Chambers
- Climatic Test Facility with a temperature control from -75°C to +180°C with a ramp rate of upto 10°C / min
- Combined Low-High Chamber with Relative Humidity & Altitude upto 30mbar
- Two different types of Dust Test Facilities
- The Test Facility is capable of Conducting the following tests
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Damp Heat Test / Humidity Test
- Altitude Test
- Temperature Cycling Test
- Thermal Shock
- Dust Test
- Rain Test
- Salt Corrosion
- Tropical Exposure
Features of Climatic Test Chambers
Ramp Rate: Upto 10°C/min & complies with ESS test Methods
Test Volume: 600 Litres to 1500 Litres and Walk-in Chamber of 2m3
Type of Tests: Low Temperature, High Temperature, Damp Heat, Temperature Cycling, Thermal Shock and Altitude Tests
Dynamic Test Machines
- 3500kgf capacity with combo sliptable of 1220 mm x 1220 mm size with head expander of 1220mm x 1220mm.
- Displacement of 76mm, Velocity of 1.8 m / sec, acceleration of 110g.
- Load bearing capability of 600kg with 440mm armature with resonance of >2300Hz
- High Accurate 8 channel advanced vibration controller, 140dB dynamic range, frequency range from 5 to 3000Hz.
- Acceleration Machine with maximum acceleration of 35g.
- Combined Climatic Vibration Test with 2000Kgf Vibration Machine along with 1200 litres chamber with a ramp rate of 10 deg / min.
- Bump and Shock test up to 40g 11ms, 6ms and 16ms.
Other Test Chambers
Salt Corrosion Chamber
Working Space & Capacity: Width: 2160mm, Depth: 980mm and Height:1320mm
Test Methods: ASTM, BS, DIN, IEC, ISO JIS, MIL and JASO
Application: Painted surfaces chromate conversion coating, fasteners corrosion resistivity etc.
Rain Test Chamber and Facility
Test Space: 2m3 (Chamber) and 5m x 5m x 15m (Facility)
Test Specification: JSS 55555: 2012, IS 9000 and IS 10236
Rain fall rate: 250mm/hr
Static Pressure: 200kPa